inHEALTH’s interactive Outcome Analysis Report (OAR)
inHEALTH’s interactive OAR is a LAT resource that helps reduce research time by providing you with relevant LAT decisions based on your fact situation.
Professionals from frontline adjusters to LAT advocates can access inHEALTH’s OAR at any stage of the claim:
- Point of Denial
- LAT preparation
- LAT proceeding
inHEALTH’s OAR Report compares your fact situation to similar cases decided by the LAT. The OAR report includes 3 cases each For and Against with an outcome summary for each case to:
- inFORM your position & present persuasive arguments
- Flag risks
- Reduce research time
- Drive effective & efficient evaluation
- Understand nuances of the SABS & important factors
We Work With You To:
- Clarify your query and fact situation
- Determine an appropriate search target and use inHEALTH’s LAT Compendium to filter your search
- Deliver an Outcome Analysis Report with relevant cases based on the target search, when the chat is done
How to Receive an OAR Report
OAR Reports can be purchased on a single pay per use basis or as a package here.
View a sample Outcome
Analysis Report here.
inHEALTH is a boutique injury claim adjusting firm specializing in accident benefits and bodily injury claims. Subscribe to inHEALTH’s LAT Compendium Service – an interactive proprietary online research database tailored to decisions released by the Licence Appeal Tribunal (LAT) & Divisional Court.
Not yet a subscriber? Purchase a subscription or sign up for a 30-day Free Trial for access to inHEALTH’s LAT Compendium Service